Lost payment invoices receipt can easily be recovered with QuickBooks. QuickBooks stores all data related to invoices in the journal. Since all transactions are digitally saved, you can easily search for them. The find feature in QuickBooks makes it easier for users to narrow down their search substantially.
Finding a Particular Invoice in QuickBooks
To find an invoice, we will use the find feature along with filters. This will make the search process substantially easier. To search for the invoice, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to Invoice menu.
- Click on Find.
- Select filters for narrowing down the search.
- Enter the date range in which the invoice may have been created.
- Enter the range of amount for the items on the invoice.
- Enter customer name for which the invoice was created.
- Click on Find.
Wait for the find operation to go through all the invoices preset in the company file. Once the search is finished, you will find a list of all invoices that match the filters specified by you. You can go through these invoices and select the one you were looking for. You cannot narrow down the search further.
Note: Enter a memo and description for each invoice you add in QuickBooks. This will facilitate you in searching for a particular invoice.
Creating Invoices in QuickBooks
Invoices are unique documents that contain information related to a particular transaction. An invoice may contain:
- Name and Description of the Item.
- Amount paid for the item.
- Item Quantity.
- Name of Customer / Client.
- Logo and Information of the Company.
- Payment links.
- Information about Discount Offered.
To Create an Invoice, Follow the Steps Provided Below:
- From the left panel, Select Invoicing.
- Click on New Invoice.
- Enter Customer. At this point, you can even create a new customer.
- Enter Email address for the customer. The invoice can be sent to this email address as soon as you create it.
- Select the Payment terms. There are a few inbuilt payment terms such as NET 30 available in QuickBooks.
- Enter name and description for each item.
- Select the Type of Service and Enter the amount for the item.
- Click on Preview Invoice.
- Customize the Invoice now if you want to. By customizing you can add the logo of the company and move the address and information on the layout.
- Click on Save and Send.
Note: If you want to include a payment link in the Invoice, then you have to connect the bank or credit card through which you will receive the payment to QuickBooks. If the integration is not found, then the payment link will not be included on the invoice sent to the customer.
RepairContact QuicKBooks Tech Support Team
Let QuickBooks technical assistance team, at RepairContact, help you in recovering lost invoices. We have a team of certified QuickBooks Data recovery experts who can extract data from a damaged QuickBooks company file. QuickBooks help team is available round the clock to assist you. To know more, feel free to contact QuickBooks helpdesk at ✆+1-855-548-3395(Toll Free).