QuickBooks 2021 Will Not Install
Are you searching for the solution to installation problems by typing “QuickBooks 2021 Will Not Install”?If you are not able to install or not able to run the installation of your QuickBooks Desktop 2021 then read this article. Here you get to know all the installation errors and their solutions. So, you can identify what problem you are getting and how to fix it out.
The errors that you are facing in the installation are as follows:
- Microsoft .NET Framework error
- Error 1903
- Error code 1402
- Errors related to C++ and damaged MSXML
- Error 1603
- Error code 1935
- QuickBooks has stopped working when you ry to open the software
- QuickBooks error 1722
- Error 1904
- ABS PDF driver errors
- Error code 1712
- Error 1334.
- 1 What are the solutions to fix the error QuickBooks 2021 installation?
- 2 FAQs
The list of reasons that cause you the installation errors
- The components of Windows are damaged or corrupted
- QuickBooks installation is interrupted
- Windows update is not done
- Some issues with the QuickBooks software that needs to be diagnosed.
What are the solutions to fix the error QuickBooks 2021 installation?
These solutions help you to fix the error “QuickBooks 2021 will not install”. You have to implement the solution methods and then get back to your work. Let’s check out the solutions:-
Solution 1- Update your Windows Operating System
- In your Windows system
- Open the Settings
- Then click on the Windows update option on the left side pane
- On the right side, click on Check for updates
- If it shows you an update then click on it to download it and update it
- When an update is completed, restart your computer
- Now, if you are able to open QuickBooks then do open the QuickBooks company file
- If you are not able to open it then install QuickBooks Desktop again.
Solution 2- Download and install QuickBooks Tool hub to run Install Diagnostic Tool
- If the QuickBooks program is running then close it
- Download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool Hub in your system
- Save the downloaded file wherever you want to save it
- If the Tool hub software is already installed on your computer then open it
- Then you can press the Home button
- Check the version displayed on the bottom right side
- You can also go to About to check the version
- Now, go to the downloaded file that you have saved
- Double click on the .exe file of QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Then installation wizard opens up
- Follow all the instructions displayed on your screen
- Also, agree to all the terms and conditions or license agreement
- After completing the installation, double-click on the icon of the tool and open it
- In QuickBooks Tool Hub, click on the Installation issues
- Then select the tool QuickBooks Install Diagnostic
- It runs the tool now and takes few minutes to run and search for error and fix it
- When it’s done you have to reboot or restart your computer.
Solution 3- Install QuickBooks in Safe mode
It means that you have to install QuickBooks in Selective Startup mode so the steps are:-
- Open the Run window by pressing the Windows + R button
- In the Run window, type the msconfig and then press the Enter button
- Then go to the General tab and click on the Selective Startup and Load system services
- Click on the tab named Services and click on the Hide all Microsoft services
- You have to click on the Disable all option
- Tickmark the Hide all Microsoft services box
- Also, check that the checkbox named Windows installer is selected that is in the list of services
- Click on the OK button
- In the end, click on the restart button.
Solution 4- Fix the Windows Component manually
- Repair the Microsoft MSXML
- Firstly, download the msxml.msi file into your computer
- Then go to the Start menu button
- In the search field, type msiexec.exe /fvaum “%userprofile%\desktop\msxml.msi”
- Then click on the Enter button from the keyboard
- When the MSXML latest version installation is finished
- Install the QuickBooks software in your system using the downloaded .exe file.
- Reinstall or repair Microsoft .NET Framework
- Open Control Panel
- Click on the Programs and then again click on Programs
- The list of programs shown to you
- Select the Microsoft .NET Framework program
- Right-click on it and click on the option Uninstall/Change
- In the window opens up, click on the Repair option
- Click on the Next button
- Instruction shown to you so, do it step by step
- When the repair process finishes
- After that, restart your computer.
In conclusion, you get all the information that what installation errors can be caused and how to fix them. You have to implement the solution that you think causes you the error in the installation of QuickBooks 2021. Still, having problems then get in touch with QuickBooks customer helpdesk experts. The expert team is here to help you all around the clock. You can get assistance any time whenever you face any issue or have some queries.
- Can I schedule a restart to start the update of the Windows system to make sure not to get the error “QuickBooks 2021 will not install”?
- Open the Windows Settings
- Click on the Update and Security option
- Then go to the Windows update
- Click on Windows Update
- Now, Schedule the restart of your computer by selecting the time according to you.
- How to reset the Internet Settings if there is an issue related to the browser for the installation file of QuickBooks?
- In Internet Explorer Browser
- Click on the Gear icon
- From the drop-down menu, select Internet Options
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Click on the button Reset or Restore defaults
- After that, click on the Apply to apply all changes
- Then click on the OK button to close the window.
- Is it important to run QuickBooks Tool Hub to fix the error “QuickBooks 2021 Will Not Install” or any other installation error?
Yes, it is important to run the QuickBooks Tool Hub when you tried all other solutions but won’t able to fix the problem. To run the tool download it and then install it on your computer to fix the glitches.