QuickBooks support to fix PDF errors troubleshoots issues with the PDF engine and the accounting software. After troubleshooting, the solutions are applied and the system of the user is optimized. QuickBooks technical assistance is provided by experts at RepairContact. Assistance is provided round the clock for all issues and errors related to QuickBooks.
Checking Printer Problems
If the fault lies with the printer, then we will not be able to take a print out from any other software. To check, follow the steps provided below:
- Open Notepad.
- Write in the sample text.
- Save the file.
- Press Ctrl + P.
- Select the Printer to Print with.
- Click on Print.
If the print operation is successful, then the printer and printer driver are working fine. If not, then follow the steps provided below:
- Download the Printer driver files from manufacturer’s website.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Select the Print Driver Software and Click Uninstall. If the software isn’t listed, then proceed with the next step.
- Launch the setup for the printer driver.
- Follow instructions and install the driver. Instructions are available via the manufacturer’s website.
- Restart your system.
Now you should be able to print out documents via the printer. The printer driver is necessary for creating PDFs with QuickBooks.
Note: Many old printers are not compatible with Windows 10. Kindly contact the manufacturer for more information regarding the same.
Clearing Temporary Files
Due to backlog or pending requests, your request to create a PDF or print the document may not be processed by the operating system. Hence, you can simply remove the temporary files and the pending requests will be removed with them. To clear temporary files, follow the steps provided below:
- Press Windows + R
- Type %temp% in the input area
- Click on Run
- Press Ctrl + A
- Press Shift + Del
Note: Deleting temporary files will not harm your system. These files will be automatically created by the software installed on your system when you run them next. These files aren’t important and hence are kept in the temporary folder.
QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool
This tool is available for free and can be used for troubleshooting printer and pdf errors. Once you have downloaded the setup for the tool, follow the instructions provided below:
- Launch the setup for the tool.
- Follow instructions provided by installer to install QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool.
- Launch the Tool after installation is complete.
- Click on Scan.
- Click on Fix.
- Restart your system.
This tool will take care of known issues that may cause this error.
If the issue is complex, then the tool will fail to fix the error. In such cases, you can rely on our QuickBooks help team for complete assistance through this error. They will remotely fix the error for you by connecting to your system via a secure VPN network.
To know more, feel free to contact our RepairContact QuickBooks tech support team at ✆+1-855-548-3395(Toll Free).
- Is the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair tool free?
- Yes, this tool is absolutely free and can be used for fixing minor errors related to the PDF engine in QuickBooks. Still, there are some complex errors that even this tool cannot fix. If you are encountering one of these errors, then feel free to contact us.