The Sage 50 error code 1101 is a basic error that usually flashes on the screen when you submit VAT returns or install the program, windows startup, or shut down the system. This error message displays like “The VRN specified, was not found” specified when multiple wrong keys have been tapped while typing the VRN (Vat registration number). Therefore the VAT gateway failed to discover the VRN. The error mainly happens with damaged .Net Framework or when you overuse the space between the VRN numeric characters. However, there are many other causes behind it lets delve into the troubleshooting guide to resolve the same.
What are the significant causes for Sage 50 error 1101?
Here is the list of reasons triggering error 1101:
- Damaged downloads of .NET Framework
- Incomplete installation of .NET Framework
- The files needed for optimal functioning have been deleted by you or another program
- Files or programs have been infected by a virus or malware
- Registration issue with MSIEXEC
How to resolve Sage 50 error code 1101?
Following are the methods to rectify the Sage error 1101 on the system:
Method 1- Fix the registry entries:
Follow the below steps:
- Click on the Windows start button
- Enter cmd in the search box
- Hit the CTRL+Shift button on your keyboard
- Click Enter key
- Give a hit on the Yes option when prompted
- Enter Regedit
- Hit Enter button
- Choose File tab
- Click the Export button from the menu
- Select the folder where you need to save the .NET Framework backup file
- Enter a name to the backup file that is simple to recognizable
- Click on the Export Range field and then hit the Selected Branch
- Hit Save option
Method 2- Use the clean manager for Disk Cleanup:
- Hit Start tab
- Write cmd in the search box without hitting Enter tab
- Hit the CTRL+Shift tab on your keyboard
- Choose Enter tab
- Once the dialog box is prompted, hit on the Yes tab
- In the Command Prompt page, enter “cleanmgr” and then hit Enter button
- Choose the option named Disk Cleanup
- Click on the categories to which you need to perform the cleanup process
- Hit on OK tab
Method 3- Install Windows Updates advanced version:
- Hit Start tab
- Enter Update in the search field
- Choose Enter button
- It will display the Windows Update field
- Hit Install Updates
In this write-up, you get the verified resolutions to fix the Sage error 1101. Hopefully, the guide is helpful! If the issue is still being displayed on the system then you can get connected with a professional team. Use a live chat or drop an email with the concerns. A hub of experts is sitting for you to answer all the questions.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Can I resolve the Sage error 1101 using Disk Cleanup?
- Disk cleanup utility assists to resolve the below functions:
- Delete unwanted programs from the computer
- Removes the infected files
- Free up the computer memory for disk space storage
- Level up system performance and decreases the operations time
Why should I need the MSIEXE.EXE Process in QuickBooks Desktop?
.MSIEXEC file is a component of the Windows Installer used to install Sage 50 on a computer. Since it is an essential part needed for the computer to run efficiently.
When did I get Sage 50 error 1101?
This error is mainly displayed on the screen when you try installing the QuickBooks program or while VAT Submission or if there is a corrupted .Net framework in the Windows operating system.
How the Sage 50 error 1101 looks like?
Installation: ‘Error 1101: Could not allocate a new page for the database because of insufficient disk space in primary file group’